Thursday, September 10, 2009

Even I have lost Hope.

I have now spent three straight evenings arguing with my roomates trying to give false hope to the Bills season. I was even is such a heated debate that I left my chicken on the grill for 45 minutes and forgot about it. 45 minutes pass, Bills still horrible, chicken is pure charcoal. Nice Life.

Horrible comments have come out of my mouth such as

"Alex Van Pelt is the truth, he can't do any worse than Turk Schonert"
"Dude we will be fine, there was a report out of practice today that we were actually throwing a ball down the field."
"The last time we played the Pats opening day we throttled them 31-0, history always repeats itself"
"I think the Bills are just trying to trick everyone, they haven't shown any of their offense this offseason"
"2 rookies, a backup center, a 7th round pick who was inactive 14 games last year, and a journeyman guard converted tackle, who cares, this line will be hungry."

Okay I have finally cracked. This team is bad. And the one to push me off the edge was one of my favorite columists ESPN's Bill Simmons. I am drawn to his humor and pop culture references, his love for Boston Sports, and his articles. Well Bill Simmons, you hardly write articles anymore, all you do are podcasts which I don't listen to you because your voice is nasaly, and you just bashed my beloved team. Please see quote below...

Prediction I: The Buffalo Bills will finish with the worst record in football, allowing T.O. to star in the worst NFL season and second worst reality show in the same year. I would have given T.O.'s show "worst reality show" status, but you can't top "Megan Wants A Millionaire" going off the air because one of Megan's bachelors allegedly killed his wife and tried to get rid of her by cramming her into a suitcase. I mean, when VH1 pulls a show because something bad happened, you KNOW something bad happened.

Laughing stocks of the league.

No comments:

Post a Comment