Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let's get the facts straight.

If you remember on Monday, Mulldog had updated the status of the pewch shortstop form poll. I have copied and pasted the blurb below.

-Thanks to all who voted, confirming that the Millman is in fact a pewch shortstop, perhaps Pewch Nation is not very shocked at the NV Blues disappointing conclusion to the season. 81% saw the Millman's form as being pewch, and insider knowledge confirms that in fact 2/3 of the votes for "not pewch" were the Millman himself. I'm sure the other unidentified family member was voting completely unbiased though

I had confirmed 2 of the 3 votes to "not pewch" was by myself. Mullen tried to claim the 3rd vote was by a family member, and technically he is wrong. I had confirmed at a happy hour last night that the 3rd vote was by PC, my sister's boyfriend....technically not family at this point. Further more, PC attended the game in which that picture was taken, and has first hand knowledge of how not pewch I was (for that game at least). The rest of you are all just haters. I then showed the pictures to sloth pig Malaney who has been living on my couch for 4 months. He agreed that I was legit, slammed all former Fredonia middle infielders, and proceeded to give me the honor of telling me he would add my pictures to his baseball scrapbook on facebook. If that isn't a sign that I am not pewch than I don't know what is.

2 comments:

  1. So, just for the record, Malaney bashed all former Fredonia middle infielders - including himself?


    Personally I don't consider myself a Fredonia former middle infielder as the highlight of my career came in right field, the very first time I played outfield in my entire career, but still.

    I would take offense to anyone ripping on former Fredonia St middle benchers though, where I saw most of my action, leading the teams in stolen seeds, flips victories, and baseball juggling tricks accomplished...all of which, I believe to still stand up as Fredonia State single season records. Though I understand that Tuzz was making a serious run at two of those records last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately never succeeded to top the mulldog's unofficial official records, I think I did manage to set a record for biggest scumbag who still got to start opening day... although karma prevailed in the end.

    ReplyDelete