Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Monday and People are already acting Pewch

(Hello, it's me again. Sorry I was gone but I started a new job and also had a really nice baggage employee for Air Tran Airlines touchdown spike my laptop bag and shatter the screen.)
It's a beautiful Monday in LA. You would think people would be in a good mood. You would be wrong. Let me run down just a small sampling of the pewch behavior that has taken place today.


Delta Airlines Customer Service- I checked a bag in Los Angels on June 25th. They lost it somewhere in Atlanta. Since then I have called 3-4 times a week trying to get my bag sent back to LA. Today when I called a nice young man whose name rhymes with Greg told me the bag was not lost so I can't file a lost baggage claim and collect the $600. Naturally I asked Greg how he knew that my bag was not lost and he told me that his computer showed that it was "in transit". I asked if by "In Transit" he meant "I'm a low level employee at Delta who needs this job so that I can pay for my $300 dollar a week weed and online poker habit so I'll just read whats on the computer." He said "In Transit" means at some point it will make it to LA. I doubt it. I have accepted that the bag is lost and now I just want my money or a bag of peanuts or maybe a window seat on my next Delta flight. Oh wait, that's right I wouldn't fly Delta again if they promised me lap dances from the pussycat dolls.



Jamie Pressley- Hi I realize your hot and that you are funny and you have won awards for your acting career but none of that is an excuse to piss your pants outside a gay bar in West Hollywood during the day. (and yes she was drunk) and no I wasn't at the gay bar...at the time.



Jeremy Piven/Chris Kattan- Through out the records when Ari Gold and Corky Romano square off. Seriously I never found midget wrestling funny until two famous people who are both really short decided it would be fun to fight. Their reason for fighting? Apparently the two were both booked to appear on a talk show. Kattan greeted Piven by asking him if he was there to promote his Broadway show.( If you didn't know Piven suspiciously quit a play on Broadway last fall because of mercury poisoning) Piven responded, in my opinion hilariously, "Are you here to promote Mango?" that's all fine and good but evidently you do no mock Mango in front of Chris Kattan because they proceeded to argue for 10 minutes before they had to be separated. Pewch.

Finally not acting pewch: Jessica Biel! It looks like she's on the market. Time to turn on the Charisma and Charm (Creepiness and awkward silences) and when her heart.

Stay Pewch!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Tommy. Heard the Jamie Presley report on the radio this morning. Classic Pewch Revolution breaking stories before major news outlets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilling. Blog is pewchly slept on though.

    ReplyDelete