Friday, August 21, 2009

Usain Bolt, Running GOAT

19.19 200 Meter. That is so insane. That's better than a 9.6 100 Meter. Again, Bolt is the fastest man of all-time and it isn't even debatable. It's not close. His name will be legendary with the likes of Pele, Babe, Ali when all is said and done. He's more dominant than even Tiger or Roger Federer at his sport. Appreciate it for what it is.




Bills fans rejoice as Aaron Maybin signs. The quicker you can get a future bust into camp and see just how bad he actually is the better...the wait has been long, but I'm sure Bills fans across New Pennsylanada won't be disappointed.



Maybe we can get a twitter update from Esteban Ochocinco. How high does he climb up draft boards? Never before did we have a WR who will also score you kicking points. It would be hard to ignore him at the back of Round 1 at this point I feel.











Gary Sheffield, you are the biggest bitch in professional sports. What a whiny asshole.


Shhh...don't alert the authorities, BCA been robbing the OTB of late. Don't worry though, headed back to the Spa tomorrow to pull my best Robin Hood act, firing away and giving all my profits back. Alabama Stakes running, pretty big race. May post a little analysis in the morning if I get some time. Which God knows, I probably will.











There's being bald. And then there's Qadry Ismail. Can't believe ESPN is employing a man which such a ridiculous head/screen ratio. His block head can literally serve as a face and backdrop. Which would ordinarily make me ask the age old question. The Missile or The Rocket? But with such a huge Cuse bias, I'm sure to be disappointed with the reaction. That said, I side with The Rocket all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment