Friday, August 14, 2009

Tweet Tweet


I just picked up a new iphone the other day and it has suckered me into the Twitter world. I never thought I would cave, but oh well, here I am. Been following a couple athletes this past week...thought I would like to share some of the decent tweets of the past week.

Chad Ocho Cinco:
  • " I am triping, shhh Coles, Hendry, Caldwell, Simpson, Ocho Cincio=DMNDS!!!!"
  • "DMNDS= don't make no damn sense, when something is awesome you label it dmnds, Halle Berry=dmnds yall get it, now use it in a sentence"

  • "Me fighting @shawnemerriman DMNDS because I'd run circles around his tow left feet having a$$!!!"

  • "How can @shawnemerriman fight me if his lights are out? DMNDS"

Terrell Owens:

  • "Welcome back 2 the NFL mike!! God Bless!!
  • (Jesus said,) "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you the rest." MATTHEW 11:28
  • "B back possibly on mon, i'll make sure things r back 2 normal@ I do apologize tht the fan enthusiasm has been down! LoL
T.O usually gives a inspirational tweet a day. He is so thoughtful.

Right now I am following Chad Ocho Cinco, Aaron Maybin, Lee Evans, Donte Whitner, Brian Moorman, Kawika Mitchell, T.O., and SHAQ. A weak cast of tweeters if you ask me. If any interest in someone particular to follow I am free to suggestions..

No comments:

Post a Comment