Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Action

After seeing ESPN put Vladamir Guerrerro literally hitting a pitch off a bounce into mid-left field for a single in 7th place on the Top 10 today, I just wanted to say, ESPN YOU"RE FUCKING STUPID.

While we all wait with bated breath for the conclusion of the NV Blues season, I'd just like to wish the Millman and the rest of his clan good luck, even if they have the Pewchest formed shortstop in the "league."

Probably making a run to either the Woodstock 40th year anniversary celebration at Bethel Woods today (as many of you know my dad works there and can get me in). Otherwise it's off to the OTB, with surprisingly four horses on my watch list running today...this is pretty strange since my watch list is about 10 horses long. One of my all-time favorites, Better Talk Now (horse is like 11 years old, still running) is running in a big stakes race at Saratoga at 5-1. Back up the trucks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment