Friday, June 5, 2009

Large and In Charge

The other night I get a comment from a fair weather pewch revolution supporter who I dare not name (Icky).

Icky: You are losing me as a pewch revolution follower with all these NBA stories.
Millman: Well what do you expect, it's a slow time in sports all that’s going on is the NBA Playoffs/Finals. God knows we aren't going to touch hockey. Go check the games out on VS. if you care and can even find the channel.
Icky: Why don't you do some football articles, like who has the best body in the NFL.
Millman: You my friend are real pewch.
So here you are non-NBA fans. After careful considerations of all 32 NFL teams and the players that comprise their rosters. I have found the best body in the NFL. I looked through countless pictures and it was an extremely painful experience. After numerous hours looking through photo after photo of NFL dreamboats like Tom Brady and T.O I think I found the winner. Cincinnati....eat your hearts out....before this guy does. YUCK!

In other football news. Ralph Wilson has announced that Chris "Boomer" Berman will be introducing him into the Hall of Fame. I honestly did not know Ralph Wilson was good friends with Chris Berman. I am actually convinced the two have never met or even spoken on the phone. I imagine Ralph called up someone and said "I want to be introduced by the guy on ESPN who screams out that no one circles the wagons, like the Buffalo Bills!" Ralph Wilson is clearly smitten by Boomer who continuously picks a 49ers Bills SuperBowl matchup at the beginning of the season. Another sound decision by Ralph. Hopefully we can get Boomer in fine form....check out the link below, anyone wanna bet Chris Berman somehow ends up in Toronto for the Bills game this year (appologies for the clip link, youtube was giving me troubles loading it on our blog page).

2 comments:

  1. You enjoyed every minute of that search Millman. Give the Ick master a column on your blog, I'd love to see what pewch ideas come out of his mind. God help the kids he teaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ickowski, you doing abs in your driveway every day now or something?

    ReplyDelete