Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Joe Buck flops. Darren McFadden wows.

Not sure if any of you happened to watch the first (and probably last) episode of Joe Buck Live on HBO last night. He rounded up a pretty good cast of guests (Brett Favre, Chad OchoCinco, Michael Irvin, David Wright, Paull Rudd, Artie Lang). Joe Buck is just flat out boring though. Imagine him calling a baseball or football game, and then just put him in a studio and you are getting the same thing. The man is completely uninteresting in my opinion.
However, this will ultimately be Joe Buck's last ever HBO show as Artie Lang literally stole and ruined the show in his ten minute segment. All he did is swear and cuss and make nasty comments. Joe Buck started to get pretty offended and it was obvious he was uncomfortable. Michael Irvin had a great comment when he described it was great to see some "white on white" crime. My question is who casted Artie Lang to be on this show and did not expect him to go off like this. The man's reputation clearly is what it is.

On another note, can't help but shred an Oakland Raider whenever I get a chance. Now granted I did not have the expectations that Darren McFadden would be a genius, let alone smart at all, but take a look at this excerpt from an SI interview. Riveting and very insightful information Darren. I like the part where you shared nothing the best.



SI:Do you care where on a plane you sit?
Darren McFadden:I don't usually care, but if it's a long flight, I wouldn't mind a row all to myself. SI:What's your favorite city to visit?
Darren McFadden:I don't have one -- we don't get to see too much of a city on road trips.
SI:What's your least-favorite city to visit?
Darren McFadden:I don't really have a least-favorite city.
SI:What's your least-favorite sports venue to visit as a fan or player?
Darren McFadden:I don't have one. As a player, I feel blessed to be playing in any arena.
SI:What's your favorite place to eat on the road?
Darren McFadden:It depends on where we are.

3 comments:

  1. McFadden=Brilliant. Lets hope all Raiders fans are not that smart.

    I hate Joe Buck. I laughed my ass of this morning when I saw the youtube clip. He was like a little school girl all embarrased by artie. Thats why I dont buy that HBO garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What no posts on the NBA finals, Kobe got his ring, no comparisons to Jordan or how Kobe did more with less, than Michael did? What the hell am I supposed to do at work if there is nothing to read on this pewch site. Millman put down Curious George, and get creative. Your pewch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD...THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE PEWCH STORY OF THE YEAR...JP LOSMAN to the UFL! Hahahahaha! I can't post the link, but I am sure you could google "JP Losman" and "UFL". You need to break this story!

    ReplyDelete