Friday, June 19, 2009

6/19/2009: The Saddest day of millman's life.

After a fellow pewch revolution member tipped me off, and I was later able to confirm the news online. As the headline reads, today Friday June 19th marks the end of an era. It is all but official. My favorite Quarterback of all time, John Paul Losman appears to be headed out of the league and to the UFL to reunite with Jim Fassel (talk about a couple rejects flocking together).

I have touched on this earlier so won't pain you with my thoughts on JP other than the fact that this man is a NFL caliber backup quarterback at the very least. Extremely shocked he cannot find a roster spot on ANYONE's bench. I only hope to got he leads the Las Vegas squad to some serious UFL titles, comes back and takes the NFL by storm and finally hits his potential as a35 year old man.


Huck it. Chuck it. JP. Touchdown!!!(Best play ever added by the fact we had the MAN Gus Johnson calling the play)



Mulldog edit* Was anyone else watching / listening to Mike and Mike this morning? Mike Golic and Chad Ocho Cinco got into a bit of a twitter battle after Golic made a comment about how Ocho is always a problem like the rest of the Bungles. Well Chad tweeted him to shreds, I don't have an exact transcript but I think he challenged him to a fight; said he was going to go to the station and steal his (expletive) show; claimed Golic put back all the weight he lost (Nutrisystem commercial anyone?)...and then claimed he was going to bristol after camp, "they gettin disrespectful out there, child please." 8-5.

**Additional edit, Twitter is pewch. The day the Milldog and Mulldog start tweeting I hope you all boycott our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment