Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer of ....T.O?

Alright we are about to jump into training camp coming up in just a few weeks, but Buffalo Bills fans will already get hit with a high dose of T.O in the very near future. Whether is be radio interviews on the Ryan Seacrest show, being torn to shreds by Supermodels on tv, appearing on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, or his new VH-1 Reality show starting this coming Monday...TO is about to have his adaptation of the "Summer of George."

God knows if T.O still played for the Cowboys, or anyone else for that matter, I would be furious about the constant talk about him. T.O and Brett Favre news have ruled every off season for the entire decade.....but since Owens is now a Bill, it is probably the coolest thing ever.

Below are a couple random thoughts T.O shared with hunk Ryan Seacrest (who by the way secured a $45M dollar deal for his idol contract or something crazy like that).

Owen's on how the deal went down in Buffalo:
“I told them, ‘I didn’t expect to sign today. I just wanted to come and see the facility and feel the place out and meet the coaches and see where it would go.’ And a few minutes later I end up being a Bill before I left the building.”

Owen's when asked if he was a "humble guy":
“When people see me on the football field, they mistake my flamboyance and passion for the game as arrogance,” said Owens. ”And I think people expect that off the field as well. That’s me on the football field. I play with a lot of passion. I work hard so I play hard. It’s only arrogance because of how the media has portrayed me.

Owen's on the fact that he has no home:
“I’m homeless,” said Owens who doesn’t expect to have a place before training camp. “I’ll be living out of a hotel for a few weeks.”

Owens also claimed he thinks of touchdown dances and moves before the night of the game, but says he never practices them....Let the Summer of T.O Begin

1 comment:

  1. Only TO would have trouble finding a home in the emptiest city in the country. Probably doesn't want to have to deal with a house when he bails the night of the last game.

    Oh, and he's a jackass.

    ReplyDelete