Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seriously? Robert Pattinson?


Hi I'm Tommy, I'm Pewch and I live in Hollywood. Let's move on shall we?


Listen, we all have that one friend who, despite the fact that he openly brags about not showering and his horrible eating habits, manages to hook up with a massive amount of ladies. I feel like all of Robert Pattinson's friends must feel that way about him. I'm sure he's a delightful person and my one friend, who is a whore, even said he gave her a great tip when she checked his coat at a post-Oscar party. My point is, WHY? Why do girls have facebook updates about getting bitten by this man? Why, is this sick individual who had to be forced to shower on the set of the first Twilight movie, such a sex symbol. Am I jealous, of f*cking course!! I shower twice a day, I try and eat healthy, I've even been known to jog once in a while. Do you want to know what the last facebook update about me said? It said "My brother is coming home to visit". SEXY!! thanks sis! I don't mean to start off on a bitter note and please trust me when I say that if Robert Pattinson approached me about working with him, going out for a pint or not showering together I would be on board in second. I'm just saying that maybe it's time for all the women of the world to stop fantasizing about a dirty British guy pretending to be a vampire.


On a happier note I will leave you with Brand Spanking new HOF'er Rickey Henderson's advice on working out: (this is a real quote, I swear) "Rickey don't lift weights, before bed Rickey does 200 sit ups, 100 push ups and eats a big bowl of Ice Cream."

5 comments:

  1. Twice a day huh? How often do you shave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude even sucks as a vampire...that Twilight crap cant compete with True Blood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say I have been wrangled into this Twilight hype. Haven't read a page of a book and haven't seen the movie. I can however attest that TrueBlood is very solid. Plus, who would have thought we would get to see so much of Rogue for X-men at her finest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those who know me best know that shaving isn't an issue with me. I need to shave about once a week. BTW TrueBlood is a fine show but I laugh every thime Vampire Bill says Sookie's name because of how dramtic he makes it sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will admit that I am an Edward Cullen (Robert Pattison) fan. I hope one day he turns me into a vampire. that is all.

    ReplyDelete