Monday, July 13, 2009

Brock Lesnar

I can't give to much of a detailed review because I didn't watch the fight. But as I am sure we have all heard, what took place after the fight was much more exciting.


Brock Lesnar decided to apparently flip off the crowd after they were booing him for getting in the face of the cat he just knocked out. Then when they went to interview him he told them "keep booing" and decided to trash on the UFC's biggest sponsor, Bud Light...saying he would be drinking Coors Light tonight or something. Then he apologized and showed up at the press conference drinking a Bud Light.


I gather that this guy he knocked out had beaten him before, that he was a douchebag who talked an insane amount of trash before the match, and that this unified the belt.

Apologies if that is a lot more boring than the actual incident..I guess he was going wild saying all sorts of ridiculous stuff...Millman had to run and this is what happens when he asks me to finish a story on the UFC though.. I give a half-assed effort and basically am just quoting an IM conversation from reader Dave Jr. Props.

1 comment:

  1. This website still has the videos up, but no telling how long they last before they get taken down. The show was awesome. Def one of the better pay per views.

    http://soxanddawgs.com/2009/07/12/video-lesnar-knocks-out-mir-at-ufc-100/

    ReplyDelete