Friday, July 17, 2009

Sportscenter Not Top 10 Ridiculously Poor Ordering As Usual, ESPN You're Terrible

Just saw the not top 10, in some celebrity outdoor bowling event they showed a Lisa Leslie gutter ball followed by a thunderous strike by a pumped, almost scary, John Stamos...upon further review Stamos was called on a foot fault. Hilarious.
I write this for the fact that it is hilarious to me, and also as a dedication to reader Curtis, the biggest fan of foot faults I know, and I'm pretty sure the only man to ever call someone out on a foot fault at Sunny's, the fine establishment in beautiful Fredonia, NY.
Somehow I think John Stamos will get over it, forever:



While we're on foot faults, how about a little Andy Roddick action:



Yes, the British Open is this boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment