Friday, October 23, 2009

The Pewch Revolution: Unwaveringly Pewch

The other day the Millman brought to my attention the SportsIllustrated.com listing of the "Web's Best Blogs" and while I was shocked to not find The Pewch Revolution on there, I was equally shocked and appalled to see that all of the blogs listed had not updated their sites in over a month. So, in a continuing effort to extend from our readership from the 5 of you out there who still visit, to possibly a few more I decided to email SI and name drop us.

And no, they didn't respond. And I have to wonder why. Could it be that they saw through my attempt at acting as if we didn't want the spot ourselves and use one of my suggested blogs, such as:

Kissing Suzy Kolber (a great hilarious football blog google and read if you never have)
FEI (a college football website dedicated to ranking all of the nation's teams and projection scores - truly another great blog)
or
FireJoeMorgan (an absolutely great blog about baseball where the arrogant bloggers critique Joe Morgan chats, anything Joe Morgan does, and all types of sports journalism pieces they deem terrible..................................................................................................and as I just found out by visiting first time long time.......................inactive since November 2008.

Ladies and gentlemen, further clarification of the word Pewch.

1 comment:

  1. SI doesnt want to be involved with pewch bloggers who defraud google's ad campaigns.

    ReplyDelete